Our trays are built with one thing in mind…. Quality!
We pride ourselves on our premium quality work across our entire range of ute trays, canopies, and toolboxes, we deliver the best possible product to our customers.
North Coast Engineering & Mechanical’s custom-made ute trays are fabricated with precision and care to ensure customer satisfaction and quality. All components are computer 3D drawn and CNC routed to ensure complete accuracy of all parts. Our trays are assembled using top-quality components and parts.
Our standard ute trays come with the following features:
- 76mm x 3mm SHS Headboard
- Heavy duty pressed 3mm sideboards with 6mm side features
- LED halo tail lights with sequential indicators
- One price 3mm checker plate floor
- Once pirce large adjustable flared guards
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Stainless steel tray hardware fixing
- Poly carbonate lockable door catches
- Built to suit most modern dual cab variants
- Mesh headboard window protection infill
- Spare tyre tie in points
You can customise your tray by adding these optional extras:
- 35L water tank across the headboard
- 680mm x 1000mm trundle drawer
- 76 x 6mm headboard
- One-piece 5mm checker plate floor
- CNC cut headboard window protection infill
- Under tray toolbox
- Under tray toolbox
- Under tray 55L water tank
- Stainless steel capping on tray sides
Our heavy duty mine spec toolboxes are made from the best quality Australian sourced aluminium
All our toolboxes are fabricated from 3mm aluminium as a standard and some of our heavier duty box components can go up to 5mm for maximum strength and durability. Our toolboxes utilise the best quality roller style, over centre vector locks which add a supreme fit and usability to our toolboxes.
Our canopies consist of only the best quality roller style, over centre vector locks which add a supreme fit and usability to each unit. Constructed from 3mm 5005 aluminium our canopies are built to last. We offer custom fit out of our canopy range including but not limited to, fridge slides, drawers, compartments, shelves, roof racks and electrical systems. Our canopies are designed to follow the same profile as our tray headboard which makes for a sleek slim line look.